[TRNSYS-users] Horizontal storage tank

Hello everyone,
i am working with the type 60j (horizontal cylinder), in order to enter the height of the tank for a horizontal cylinder i should enter its diameter and in my case its 450 mm or 0.45 m.
the problem is when i run the calculation an error occur (Message  : One or more of the parameters entered as heights exceeds the height of the tank.) i checked and i found that height of heating element 2 & height of thermostat 2 are set by default to 1m and the range is between [1;15]m so it can't be set to a value below 1m.
would you please give me an alternative or a solution if there is one.
kind regards.

M.SARMOUK