[TRNSYS-users] Solar Heating for the Building

Dear all,

My project presents a TRNSYS dynamique simulation study of heating multizone building under Algerian climate conditions. The aim of simulation is to evaluate the thermal behavior of the building. I did the simulation as shown in the picture. My question is how to integrate the radiators to heat the building? Which type should I use? In addition, is this type exist in the TESS library? On the other hand, can I establish Energy balance equations?

Best regards.

image.png

Best regards.

--
Dr. Mokhtari. Fatiha
DivisionEquipements à Energies Renouvelables.