[TRNSYS-users] CO2 based demand controlled ventilation with Trnflow

Dear Trnsys users,

I’v modelled a multi-zone none-residential building in TRNbuild with  HVAC system which is modeled separately in Trnsys.

In order to implement a CO2 based demand controlled ventilation, I need to insert airflow between different zones as well as calculation of CO2 concentration for each zone which can be then connected to the controller of HVAC system.

I have 2 questions:air

1.       Regarding airflow between zones/ air coupling, I applied air coupling function in Trnbuild but the zone-temperatures changed  a lot and they somehow got overheated although the air flow rates were given according to the technical documents, how can I solve this problem ?

2.       Regarding CO2 based DCV Since I have no experience with Trnflow, I would like to know if anybody has any idea about it.

Thanks in advance !

Best Regards,

Hamidreza Esfehani