[TRNSYS-users] R 1347: Error: Internal distribution factors for direct solar ISMGEO

dear TRNSYS users,

My simulation produces an error while calculating in detailed radiation mode. My model is made in sketchup. Below you can see the error. I can't seem to figure out what it means. It seems to occur in a zone with an adjacent window to another zone with "no glazing" as a window to create one room with two zones.

Kind regards,

Met vriendelijke groet,
Noortje Alders

Postbus 696
2700 AR Zoetermeer
T: 079 3470309
E: n.alders@peutz.nl
W: www.peutz.nl

<A HREF="" hier</A> om u aan te melden op de Peutz Actueel
<A HREF="" hier</A> voor het cursusoverzicht van Peutz Academy
E-MAIL DISCLAIMER: <A HREF=""