[TRNSYS-users] Is it possible to use a string variable in a deck file

Hi,

I am making great advances my editing a deck file to be generic my establishing user defined CONSTANTS

and then using these in the various modules that are linked in what I created with Simulations Studio.

Every more utility is obtained by then adding EQUATIONS immediately thereafter to adjust the parameters called by the modules!

Now may I please ask if there is a way to have a string variable so that I can change a module’s ASSIGN reference to an assortment of desirable external files, such as weather data?

Eric Peterson, PhD, PE, RPEQ, M-ASHRAE TC4.2 Climatic Data

Research Fellow in Geothermal Systems Modelling

http://www.geotech-project.eu/?portfolio=university-of-leeds

School of Civil Engineering, University of Leeds

Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 9JT United Kingdom

Telephone +44 (-0) 11334 31957