Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 536 changed after compiling?

Jose,

The proforma parameter order should match the order listed in the source code.  In my version that should be logical unit, then # transverse, then # longitudinal.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com