[TRNSYS-users] How to calculate max and min for each 24 hour

Dear Trnsys users,

I would like to know how can I calculate the maximum and the minimum of ambiante temperature for each 24 hour, along 1 month.

I used the equation component but gave me an error while trying to simulate. The equation I used is: Maximum = max(T_ambiante)*MOD(time,24).

I though this equation would return the maximum of T_ambiante every 24 hours. Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance.
Have a nice weekend!

Issmail