[TRNSYS-users] type 9 connection with type 907

Hi everyone,

I'm using TRNSYS 17 to model an internal combustion engine (type 907). Type 907 requires the value of the desired electrical power as an input so I'm to trying to give this input using type 9, which reads .dat files, but I'm facing two problems. First of all I tried to do an hourly simulation on 1 day (24 values of desired electric power) but, even though all the 24 input values are different, type 907 outputs are all the same for each timestep. Moreover I noticed that these outputs are not consistent because if I run the simulation using just one input value of the desired electric power (I directly insert the value inside type 907, without using type 9) I obtain different outputs with respect to the same input value added through type 9.
How could I avoid these problems?

Thanks in advance to anyone will try to help me,
Federica.