Re: [TRNSYS-users] Step by Step

Jose,

If you have access to a FORTRAN compiler you can put use Debugging mode and step through each and every line of the source code. That way you can watch each portion of the IAM get calculated at each and every timestep. That's a powerful way to watch what's actually happening inside of each model.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com