[TRNSYS-users] How to control absorption chiller (Type 107)

Dear Trnsys users,

      I'm studying in master degree and conducting the simulation solar cooling system. I have a problem about how to control the absorption chiller model(type 107) working.

I would like to control 2 modes for absorption chiller working :
1. Absorption chiller working when temperature in hot water tank reach to 75 degree celsius and
2. Absorption chiller working on 9.00 a.m. - 22.00 p.m.

The absorption chiller wiil work when both of conditions happen.

Has anyone experienced this problem and knows how to fix it?

Best regards,

Sinchote