Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT and GENOPT

TRNOPT simply provide a quick way to create the files that are required to run GenOpt.  You should get exactly the same answer if you use TRNOPT or just use GenOpt - provided you set everything up correctly.  TRNOPT just makes the process of using GenOpt with TRNSYS a whole lot easier.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone