Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces@lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von Elise BERNARD via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018 12:33
An: TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org>
Cc: Elise BERNARD <e.bernard@katene.fr>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Ssurface Temperature

Hi,

I use TRNSYS to model an office building (new construction, good insulation) and check the comfort inside.

I would like to verify the surface temperature of the floor of each zone. So I use the build surface outputs 17 TSI and 18 TSO.

The set temperatures are 20°C during the day and 16°C during the night.

The surface temperature of the floor seems to be very low sometimes : 2°C or 3°C below the set temperature.

I already checked the ventilation, infiltration, heat temperature, temperature of zones nearby.

Did you already observe this kind of results ? Do you know why ?

Thanks

Elise Bernard