[TRNSYS-users] R: I: strange output with type 927

Thank you so much Jeff

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Da: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces@lists.onebuilding.org> per conto di Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org>
Inviato: Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:49:12 PM
A: trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Jeff Thornton
Oggetto: Re: [TRNSYS-users] I: strange output with type 927

Chiara,

You have the number of heat pumps on (an input) set to a constant value of zero....  In the future, please send the project file as the list file is much more difficult to interpret.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com