Re: [TRNSYS-users] Gas Tankless water heater

Just use an equation and set the temperature setpoint to it's desired value when you want it on and to -999 when you want it off.

Tset_Tankless = 55*Want_Tankless - 999*(1-Want_Tankless)

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com