[TRNSYS-users] Pump control depending on temperature drop of a tank

Hello, I'm building a SDHW system and I wonder if there is there a way to control a pump depending on the temperature drop of a tank. To be more specific there are two requirements in order to control the pump:
  1. Pump is disabled when tank temperature exceeds 90 C
  2. When tank temperature drops 3 C the pump is enabled once again
I tried making it using a controller but I can't find a way to compare the tank temperature to itself over a timestep.
 Any suggestions whould be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Christos Goulas
Democritus University of Thrace