[TRNSYS-users] Dll release can't run with another computer

Dear users,

I have a problem when I try to run my dll fortran in another computer that doesn't have Visual Studio.

Trnsys stop with an error : 105 a type was called in the trnsys input file but was either not linked into trndll or was not found in an external dll.

I’am trying to use dll release another computer but I have the same error.

Best regards,

Sabrine ZADI
Ingénieur Efficacité Energétique
Service Engagement Energétique - Direction Ingénierie Conception
sabrine.zadi@engie.com

ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/