[TRNSYS-users] Type 155 MatLab - Simulation slows down

Hello, I pair TRNSYS 17 with MatLab by using Type 155. When I start the simulation, however, it slows down until the simulation comes to a halt and then breaks off. If I simulate the given example, the simulation slows down, but does not break off. I have already removed the storage of the values ​​in the Matlab template, but the problem persists. Best regards Maximilian Bernat