De: Aditi Garg [mailto:aditigarg107@gmail.com]
Enviado el: domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017 12:09
Para: trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org
Asunto: [TRNSYS-users] type 107 absorbtion chiller

Hello everyone,

I was using the type 107  hot water fired single effect absorption chiller. I would like to know if this is a lithium bromide water based chiller as the chilled water temperature has reached a low to only 5.5 degree Celsius in the component external files.

how can I modify it into a ammonia- water based absorption chiller?

Regards

Aditi Garg

PhD Research Scholar

Department of Mechanical Engineering