[TRNSYS-users] Tmrt including short wave radiation

Dear All,

I would like to calculate mean radiant temperature in room.

I know that TRNSYS output (120=TMRLW) is based only on longwave radiation from surfaces.

I would like to include also short wave radiation.

Do you know which output will be the most appropriate to represent solar radiation (diffuse, reflected, direct)?

Kind regards,
Karol

Karol BANDURSKI M. Sc.

Faculty of Civil and Environemntal Engeneering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

www.put.poznan.pl/~karol. bandurski

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski