[TRNSYS-users] Access Violation

Dear TRNSYS user,
I'm trying to create a new component for a solar cooling system.I have installed the CVF6.6 compiler and TRNSYS16.
my component model code was compiled without error and the type201.dll was successfully generated,but when I trying to run it
in the trnsys studio,I got an error "Access violation at address 08E63E0F in module'Type201.dll'.Read of address 00000002 ".

I would be very appreciated if anyone can help me settle this problem

Regards.

LiaoGang