Re: [TRNSYS-users] Error-linear parabolic concentrator (Type 536)

Mohamed,

Did you make sure that the parameters that list the number of points in the file matches the number of points actually in the file?  That's often the issue.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com