[TRNSYS-users] Error while importing the IDF file

Dear Community,

I have been trying to follow the Trnsys3D manual and learn how to import the building modelled in Google sketchup 8 in Trnsys. After following all the modelling instructions as mentioned in the manual, when I tried to import the file, It showed me following errors asmattached. I have also attached the Google sketchup file (TEST2) that I made following the tutorial as well as its deck reader error log file. Pls help.

--
Sanmit Mukund More ,
BE(hons.) Mechanical