Re: [TRNSYS-users] Stirling Engine modelling

Cara Juliana, tudo bem?
O que tu precisa mesmo?

Atenciosamente,
Prof. Antonio Marcos de Oliveira Siqueira,
THE JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND EXACT SCIENCES - JCEC
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Engenharia Química - PPGEnQ
Laboratório de Simulação Numérica e Fenômenos de Transporte - LabSim
Universidade Federal de Viçosa - UFV
Departamento de Química - DEQ, sala 208
Av. P. H. Rolfs - S/N, Campus Universitário
CEP 36570-900, Viçosa - MG - Brasil
Fone: 31-3899-2370
Email:
antonio.siqueira@ufv.br
Rodapé

Dear all,

I have been looking for stirling engine models in TRNSYS. I found some useful information in this group list, however neither one affirming that modeled a stirling engine. Since the last comment was from 2007, I would like to know if someone figure it out how to model a stirling engine in TRNSYS. If so, could you please share it?

I am a PhD student working in the development of a hybrid energy system to supply remote communities. In order to solve the SE modeling challenge, I was working with TYPE 66 using the SE model I have developed in EES. So, If anyone be interested in it I can also share the steady model I made.

Thank you,

--
Juliana Miranda Mitkiewicz
PhD Candidate in Sustainable Energy Systems