[TRNSYS-users] the simulation of a room

Dear Trnsys users,

  I am a freshman, I use type 56 to iuput the parameters of a room,not two or more.then something is wrong, I have this message:
"Error creating wall transfer function coefficients: unable to find a root after indication that a root exists. Maybe timebase is too small. Please,check the INF-file for futher instructions.

I follow the instructions to re-get it and found no solution to any problems, my current distress is :

1: can type56 simulate a room? 2, if not, which type can simulate a room?

Thanks in advance
jennifer