Re: [TRNSYS-users] Stand Alone PV Modelling

hello
I'm Ismail tabet
I am a beginner of software transys
I want to make a hybrid thermal photovoltaic system
could you help me
best regards

Le Samedi 12 août 2017 13h46, Asma Mohamad Aris via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org> a écrit :

Hi Yavuz,

You can start off by looking into the TRNSYS examples available with the program. That should give you the idea on how to start building your model.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Asma