[TRNSYS-users] Flow convergence Problem

 Solar Preheating of Air DHW Flow Sensibility G ...
​Hello TRNSYS users,

I'm having a convergence problem with a symple hydronic system. I have a Type 538 Solar Collectors model that sets the flow of its circuit. I have its outputs connected to a Type 11f to separate the flow to a Water Storage tank Inmersed Heat Exchanger or to a different external Heat Exchanger. The flow is later mixed again in a Type 11h.

Even if I set the Control Signal of the Type 11f to 0, so the entire flow goes only to the Storage Tank, aound 6-7% of time Type 11f fails to converge. It sometimes sets the outlet flow to 0 on both directions when it is recieving flow from the collectors.

I'm attaching the project file, I have some unusual control signals on some involved components but the problem persists even if I simplify it.

Also, I have a virtually equal system modelled for Space Heating and  I haven't the problem there. So I don't really know how to treat it.

I hope you can advice me to solve this. Thanks in advance,
Javier Vega
Universidad de Concepción