[TRNSYS-users] HELP: 1) Heating through a ventilation system, 2) Mix hot and cold fluid in DHW system

Hello,

I have two questions regarding TRNSYS:

1) I'm building a model where the goal is to simulate a ventilation system which is heating a single-zone building. The source-side is a vertical ground heat exchanger (Type 557a), and the heat pump is a water-water single-stage heat pump (type 927). Any suggestions for components that will supply a single-zone building with ventilation heat from my heat pump?

2) Another model I've built is a DHW model. I'm using a stratified storage tank (type4c), where the setpoint temperature is 50 celsius. The next step is to mix this hot water with cold water (approx. 8 celsius) such that the "shower-water" is around 40 celsius. Any ideas what component that might be used to mix hot and cold water?

Fredrik Bjoenness