Re: [TRNSYS-users] How to skip timesteps if they don't reach convergence?

TRNSYS will iterate until the iteration limit is reached, write a warning message to the list file, and then continue on to the next timestep.  When you say TRNEXE gets "stuck" what do you mean?

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com