[TRNSYS-users] How to modelize a complex AHU without type 334 ?

Hi,

I have a request concerning the TRNSYS software that my company SOJA ingenierie bought recently.
My question concern AHU. I know that there is several way to modelize an air handling system using TRNSYS.
First, add ventilation in TRNBuild and create input for the air flow rate, ventilation temperature.. It is really posible to simulate an AHU just using TRNBuild ?
Then, I tried to modelize each component of AHU in Simulation Studio, but I don't know how to create a set point temperature in my zone.
Finally, i know that a type 334 exist, but it is payant. And I don't know the best way to modelize my system.
So, what is the best way to modelize an Air Handling Unit in Simulation Studio ?
Please find attach to the mail some files of my work. I just want to visualize the temperature evolution in my building with an AHU.
Thank you for your answer and your help.

Paul GILLET
Élève Ingénieur Énergétique et Propulsion
4ème année
INSA Rouen Normandie

PNG image

PNG image