Re: [TRNSYS-users] Unacceptable results of cooling coil !!!

Hello, Heidary.

I have gone through your file. I think there is some mismatch in your selected parameters for the cooling coil. The fan mass flow rate is 1500 kg/hr but you use a coil with a face size of 2 m x 25 m which is definitely too large. Try a much smaller size for the coil and see if the problem can be solved.

Best Regards
C. K. Lee
Research Fellow
City University of Hong Kong

On 2017-05-08 02:07, Amirreza Heidary via TRNSYS-users wrote:
Dear all
I'm wondering about the type 52b (cooling coil) component. Attached is
a simple simulation of it. I have used a 13 C inlet water temperature
for coil. The air enters the coil with ambient conditions but the air
outlet temperature is negative !
In my main simulation I found that the air outlet temperature is lower
than the water mean temperature !!! This caused wrong results of my
simulation.
Thank you

AMIRREZAHEIDARY
_master student of energy systems Engineering_
_Sharif university of technology_
_Tehran-Iran_
_E-mail address_:

heidari@energy.sharif.edu

amirrezaheidarysbu@gmail.com

P_ __SAVE A TREE... PLEASE DON'T PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS YOU REALLY
NEED TO._