Re: [TRNSYS-users] problem with differential controller

Hi Amirreza,

I am no expert but I would try to run the simulation with a much smaller timestep. Furthermore if the collectors have no thermal capacitance this control system is likely to be unstable and oscillate. Try using a temperature from the tank into the controller.

Regards

Oriol Casal