[TRNSYS-users] Type 90 - Wind energy

Dear Trnsys user,
I am employing the type 90 of wind turbine system.
I need to know further information about the mathematical model and the calculation algorithm.
In particular, I didn't understand how the results of the actuator disk model and the power curve of the wind generator choosen to calculate the output power, and the power coefficient.
I have read the Volume 4 of the manual, and the actuator disk model and the power curve are described in separate manner and it is not present the link between them.

Best Regards,
Domenico Mazzeo

--
Ing. Domenico Mazzeo