Re: [TRNSYS-users] simulation error

Radia,

That error is typically caused by a user having the simulation list file open in another application while TRNSYS is still running and trying to write to the list file.  It can also be caused when a component model tries to write a nonsensical number into the list file.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com