[TRNSYS-users] trnedit error

Dear all,
I am running a parametrical simulation with Trnedit
The simulation was carried out but all the excel files are empty.

Please can you help me to understand the error noticed to me.

Kind Regards

Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     6
    Generated by Type     :    16
    TRNSYS Message    470 : The setStaticArrayValue function was called with an index greater than that specified for the total number of static variables in the SetNumberStoredVariables subroutine call. Please check the formulation of the specified TYPE, rebuild the dynamic link library and re-run the simulation.
    Reported information  : Not available