[TRNSYS-users] Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 17

Hello TRNSYS users,

I'm programming my own heat pump TRNSYS model. It's the first time for me using the fortran language and using fortran compilers. I downloaded Intel Visual Fortran 17 to recompile the TRNSYS .DLL

After I downloaded the compiler and the MS Visual Studio, I realised that the TRNSYS Documentation Programmer's guide only mentions the use of Intel Visual Fortran compiler 11.X . ¿Wil I have compatibility problems?

Sorry if my questions are too trivial, I'm just learning this.

Thanks in advance,
Javier Vega Benavente