[TRNSYS-users] Simulating solar cooling systems (absorption/adsorption)

Dear all,

I'm trying to simulate and compare some solar cooling technologies, especialy adsorption and absorption systems, do you have any advice on how to simulate these systems ?
Is the "Performance map" Approach using Types 909 (TESS)/adsorption and 107 (Standard)/absorption sufficient or there is a more detailed manner to do the modelling?

I'm also looking for a reference book explaining these two systems.

Best regards,
Yossef