[TRNSYS-users] Problem of linking Genopt

Dear all

I have downloaded the Genopt 2.0.0 (link) which is compatible with TRNSYS 16. In the TrnOpt settings, I have used the directory where the GenOpt.class is located. But running the example of optimization, It can not find the genopt program. I have tried it by locating genopt in other drives also, but it doesn't work.
Inline image 1
Inline image 2

 Sent with Mailtrack

amirrezaheidary
master student of energy systems Engineering
Sharif university of technology
Tehran-Iran
E-mail address:

heidari@energy.sharif.edu

amirrezaheidarysbu@gmail.com

P Save a tree... Please don't print this E-mail unless you really need to.