Re: [TRNSYS-users] How to input user defined weather data to type 56 (multi zone building) by using type 99

Hi nikkat,

Following these steps

1- Save your Excel file as text (Tab delimited) format.
2- Use Type9 in (Utility - Data reader - Generic data files) to use your weather data.

don't forget to set parameters settings in TYPE9.

Regards
adnan