[TRNSYS-users] Simulation Stuck

Dear TRNSYS users

I have a quite complex solar cooling DEC simulation. I managed to solve nearly all problems but one. There is this warning: "Heater contr. temp. out of limit:  x.xxxx". At every timestep this warning appears the simulation gets stuck for a few seconds (10-30). I did not manage to let it run throug the whole year simulation (8760hrs). Type and unit are always 0 - I have no unit 0 in my simulation???

Searching on google only took me to this page https://www.mail-archive.com/trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu/msg00785.html . As I do not have a type140 in my simulation I do not know from where this warning occurs.

Would be very glad if someone could help.
Kind regards
Florian Galler