[TRNSYS-users] How I should control this evaporative cooler to set nominal cooling capacity?

I have simulated a direct evaporative cooler using EES code and type66. my EES code determines cooling capacity by this equation: Q=M*Cp*(Tinletair-Toutletair). I like to have a constant cooling capacity, so I should set the air mass flow rate to achieve that. as the temperature difference changes during the time, I should use a variable speed fan and I should control the air mass flow rate such I achieve desired cooling capacity. (M=Q/ (Cp*(Tinletair-Toutletair) ). I do not know about controllers working principles, so would you be so king to explain me how I should apply appropriate control strategy to achieve this nominal cooling capacity?
Thank you
Inline image 1

amirrezaheidary
master student of energy systems Engineering
Sharif university of technology
Tehran-Iran
E-mail address:

heidari@energy.sharif.edu

amirrezaheidarysbu@gmail.com

P Save a tree... Please don't print this E-mail unless you really need to.

 Sent with Mailtrack