[TRNSYS-users] Basement modeling - Sous-sol in French!

​Dear Trnsys-experts,

Would anyone happen to have an experience on advanced building modeling with basements included? I am trying to model a building in TRNSYS 17 using type 56. My building includes three basements as shown in figure below.

​I am wondering if what I have done puts me in the right path, to know: I used Type 77 to model a simple ground temperature, then the output (soil temperature at Node) has been connected to TBOUNDARY. In fact, I have set three Nodes in type 77 (one node for each basement) and the walls's boundary conditions of the basements are = 1*TBOUNDARY.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ismail