Re: [TRNSYS-users] Reading a profile of temperatures

Hey massimt31?

Do you have the temperatur profile in simulation studio? I think the best way would be to input "cooling power" that is available. If you can transfer you temperatures into available "cooling power" follow these steps.

You have to define a new Input in TRNBUILD (so you can give the cooling Input to the building). Open the "cooling type manager" an define a new cooling type. Within that you click on the "limited" button (section cooling power), the arrow and choose "Input". There you can choose your TRNBUILD Input you defined in the beginning.

The QCool Output function gives you the cooling demand, that is needed to reach the set temperature.

Kind regards
Florian