[TRNSYS-users] Problems with generating DLL files when exporting components to Fortran or C++

Dear all,

Hope you can help with this. I am learning to use Trnsys 17 full licensed. When I try to build my own components and export to Fortran or C++, there is always an error message that the specified file cannot be found, and the files ended in .DLL cannot be generated. The code file in fortran or C++ is still created.

I think it is the problem with fortran or C++ compiler. I might haven’t got a workable compiler for fortran. Please give me some advices with this.

With kind regards,

Hung Cong DUONG

PhD Candidate; B.Eng.; M.Eng.

School of Civil, Mining, and Environmental Engineering

Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences

The University of Wollongong, NSW 2522

Email: hungcd@uow.edu.au

             chd581@uowmail.edu.au

             hungduongcong@gmail.com