[TRNSYS-users] Latent and sensible cooling demand of the building

Dear all,

I am doing a simulation of a building. I want to cool the building without using the cooling manager of Type 56.

I have given as an input a negative load (cooling  capacity (kJ/h)) in the gains of the zone to reduce the temperature in it. But, I don’t know, if Trnsys has different inputs for sensible and latent loads.

My question is, how I can enter the sensitive and latent loads in order to refrigerate inside the building and, how I can enter the % of dehumidification of the air in different inputs to maintain the thermal comfort in the building without using the cooling manager of Trnsys?

Thanks for your help

 Daniela.