Re: [TRNSYS-users] How to alter Absorption Chiller Pressure

Hello,

Cn you kindly answer to following two questions?

1. Is it possible to use Trnsys or "One Minute" modelling
2. How to change the simulation period ( default it is one week, I need it for one month)

Kindly help me to above two questions.

Thank You ,

Chaminda Ranaweera

On Thu, 12 May 2016 06:48:16 +0000 (UTC)