Re: [TRNSYS-users] NTYPE

hi McDowell,

Thanks you very much for making me clear about this confusion. it really helps

Regards
Adnan

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Alastair McDowell <alastair.mcdowell@energyae.com> wrote:

Hi Adnan,

Use Ntype 20, QCOMO for ‘energy to the outside surface incl. conv to the air and l-wave radiation to the other surfaces or Tsky’.

Note the definition of this energy flow means for a positive heatloss, QCOMO will be a negative value.

After you have selected QCOMO, double click on it to select the particular wall surface you want to know heat loss/gain for.

Kind regards,

Alastair McDowell

Engineering Consultant

Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future

T: +61 450 600 842

E: alastair.mcdowell@energyae.com

608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com