[TRNSYS-users] Type 2d

Good afternoon,

I have a problem with type 2d. I use it like a thermostat but it doesnt work always. In my project type 2d activates a ventilation system when the difference between imput 1 and imput 2 is less than 2°C and it has to stop the system when that difference is less than -2.

Example

25° is the temperature that I want

The system should be activated when temperature reaches 27°C and should stop its action when the temperature reaches 23°C.

But it doesn’t work sometimes the system is activated when the temperature is near 26°C and it is stopped when the temperature is near 24.

Someone knows the reason of that?

Thanks to all

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10