Re: [TRNSYS-users] Question about ice storage tank or PCM tank

Hello J Chen and Karol,

Great question! I would also like to try ice storage modelling. Following the question!

Best regards,
Lukas Jasiunas

On 08/04/2016 14:19, Karol BANDURSKI wrote:

Dera J Chen,

Did you get some respond on your below e-mail?

I am also interested in simulation ice storage in TRNSYS.

Regards,

Karol