[TRNSYS-users] Editing TRNSYS 3D buildings

Hello,
After creating a multizone building using TRNSYS3d (in SketchUp Make 2016) and successfully linking to it in Sim Studio, I can't figure out how to edit the building in TRNSYS3d (i.e. create a new .idf file)  and have my existing Sim Studio model (looking for _b17.idf and .b17) see the new building.

The "Update TRNSYS3D file" option in TRNBuild is grayed out.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Brian

--