Re: [TRNSYS-users] type 56

Dear Shahin Masoumi,

I would suggest to look at the Type 56 examples in your TRNSYS installation:

…\Examples\Restaurant\...

…\Examples\3D_Building\...

You can find Type 56’s documentation under …\Documentation\05-MultizoneBuilding.pdf

Read section 5.2 – TRNBuild to get information on how to use the program.

If you are interested in a TRNSYS course, check out the offers under

http://trnsys.de/docs/trnsys/trnsys_schulung_en.htm

http://www.trnsys.com/training/

Best regards

Jakob Merk